Saturday, November 8, 2008

Meet Parent

This holiday our family visits my parents. They seen very happy when we arrived. Soon they hug us, especially to their grandson because almost 2 years they didn't see us. After take rest for a while and telling many stories, then my father and my son plays ball on backyard. When playing, it's not intended my father's eyeglasses falls and breaks. I said sorry and promised that tomorrow I would buy him new eyeglasses. My father said, "It's OK" then we tea break together in the terrace. My mother said, why we didn't go to Zenni Optical, Zenni Optical was on FOX news!

The day after it, we went to the Zenni. On this city, Zenni was famous as place of Great Eyeglasses For Less. They show me Variable Dimension Frames From Zenni. My father looks satisfied with his new eyeglasses. After left from Zenni, my father said that he wanted to buy toys as gift to my son so we went to toys store.